So, I got a new camera for my birthday and I have been taking a ton of pictures of Karis (like I got a camera for any other reason). Well, she has just now caught on to the fact that I am actually doing something with this big black thing that I keep pointing at her. And she now knows (to what ever extent a toddler knows these things) that when I play back the picture on the camera, that it is her that she is looking at. Now what she does when I even point the camera at her, she runs over to see the picture I just took... which makes it pretty hard to get any consecutive shots of her. But she is adorable still.
1 comment:
I was thinking I would see you on Saturday, so sorry we didn't get to talk much on Friday. I'm glad you guys came. It was great to see you.
Post a Comment