Monday, September 15, 2008

We're soggy, but we survived



Well, the flood came and went. We all had a pretty rough weekend. Of course it is not as bad as it could have been, but it was worse than what I thought it would be. Our basement filled up completly (I mean only one step away from being in our house) with water. And the water outside was about 6 inches from our porch. Craziness. Everyone at the church was AWESOME! The men got the basement pumped out and cleaned things up before 24 hours had passed. We have a great family. Oh, and yes, Jeff is wearing the church's baptism waders... he, he, he....

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my, that is crazy! Where are you guys living these days? I haven't seen y'all in so long!

Glad you're ok, hope your basement dries out soon!

Teenie-Ree said...

Those pics are unbelievable! Crazy to think that if it went 6 in. higher it would have been in your house! Miss you friend!