Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Spiderman Cake


I made this spiderman cake for a little boy at church today. It's a white cake with buttercream icing. I actually made the cake from scratch rather than doing a cake doctor cake. The texture of it is just unlike anything you can get in a box. It almost melts in your mouth... Yumminess.

Jeff and I took Karis to the park yesterday. It was a little cold so we put her in long sleeves and pants. The pants didn't bother her, but she wasn't quite sure of the long sleeves. She wouldn't put her arms down at her side. It was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hi Alli! I saw you commented on Jessica's blog so I took a peek at yours had no idea you were doing cake decorating- what fabuous cakes you do! And what a beautiful little girl. How fun!

Pam Robeson