Anything else particularly exciting going on in my life? Not so much. Just sitting around, growing people. You know... the usual.

This sweet little chipmunk (or squirrel- I have no idea what the difference is... maybe the tail?) displays exactly what I look like... in my head. I swear this baby is turned sideways.
So here we go:
How far along are you? 32 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 4 pounds (the coughing, gagging, and heartburn are not helping this matter)
Maternity Clothes: Yup. And I have also added a maternity belt because I could not be more of a pregnant dork.
Stretch Marks: No, but I have been slathering myself in The Body Shop's Body Butter. I probably have the softest tummy in North America.
Sleep: What's that? Seriously, if I'm not waking up to pee every 3 hours, I am waking up in the middle of the night STARVING! Plus, I'm just at that stage where I'm not going to be comfortable. Period. I'm learning to deal.
Funniest Moment of this Week: Karis informed me that she thinks we should name the baby Vermin, as in disease carrying rodents. Not sure where she came up with the name, but I hope it is not a sign of how she feels about her new sibling.
Missing Anything? Having energy to play with Karis
Movement: Not only do I think this kid is laying sideways in my belly, I'm pretty sure it is face up and trying its hardest to punch my belly button enough so that it will poke out.
Food Cravings: Oranges and milk
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nothing pregnancy related. Just the usual Justin Beiber, anything having to do with "real housewives", and cottage cheese
Gender? Your guess is as good as mine.
Symptoms: Heartburn is in full swing. Can't make it much past noon without having to take something. Had a LOT of heartburn with Karis and true to the old wives tale, she came out with massive amounts of hair on her head. So if that is something that will be true for this baby, I'm down with that. Just pass the Tums!
Belly Button in or Out: Okay, so I have this irrational fear of my belly button popping out. I don't know why. I just do. So far it has not, but like I said earlier. I'm pretty sure this baby is trying to push it out itself.
Wedding Ring On or Off: Still on. Hoping to keep it that way. Always felt a little insecure about being very pregnant and not having my wedding ring on. Stupid, I know.
Mood: A little frustrated. Wish I wasn't so exhausted all the time so that I could be more active with my family.
Looking Forward To: Finding out what this baby is!!! I know Jeffrey thought he would win me over to his side about not finding out ahead of time, but sorry dude. This is just about the most miserable thing ever.
To Work On: Getting ready! The nursery is pretty much nonexistent right now. There is a lot of baby stuff in the garage that needs to be brought in and cleaned off. I need to get on the ball. I would also like to settle on the baby names soon. We've got the boy name picked out, but the girl name is turning out to be quite a challenge.
1 comment:
that was so fun! 4 pounds?? I was at 30 by 32 weeks! I figure a pound a week!
miss you.
xxoxo
Post a Comment