Saturday, December 10, 2011

25 Weeks

So... I have a confession. I spend most of my free time on Pinterest.


Is there anyone out there that doesn't??????


Anyway, I was let do this gal's website (which is adorable, btw) and thought I'd give it a go. However, instead of an awkward picture of me to go along with it, I will post how I feel like I look...



Your welcome.




How Far Along Are You: 25 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 2 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Why exactly would I choose to miss out on the only acceptable excuse to wear elastic waistband pants every day?
Stretch Marks? No new ones. Just the ones left behind by my first punk.
Sleep: Sleep is okay. Really miss sleeping on my stomach. I have dreams about it... no lie.
Best Moment This Week: The baby punk drop kicked me so hard this week that it took my breath away. Nothing painful, just surprising and funny.
Missing Anything? Sleeping on my stomach, sushi, and having energy
Movement: This baby punk comes ALIVE at 10:00 PM sharp! Could seriously set my clock by it.
Food Cravings: BBQ Lays, fruit (especially citrus)
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick? Nope
Gender? No idea. Don't even have an inkling. But everyone else seems to think we're having a boy.
Symptoms:Boy am I in a lot of pain! I don't know if I pulled a muscle or what, but my entire lower pelvic area is killing me (just what you wanted to know right?) I can't get out of bed, push a full grocery cart, put my pants on, walk up stairs without being in an enormous amount of pain.
Belly button in or out? Still in. It never popped out with Karis, so I don't expect it to.
Wedding ring on or off?On and actually a bit loose. I blame it on the cold weather.
Mood: Tired. Not sleepy, just exhausted. So thankful Karis is in school in the afternoons which is typically when I crash.
Looking Forward To: Christmastime, New Years, Valentines, St. Patrick's Day... That is how Karis and I are counting down to the baby. We have a holiday baby count down going on.
To Work On: For the rest of this pregnancy, I really wanna work on being intentional in the time that I spend with Karis. She has been my one and only for the past 4.5 years and I really want to savor the time I have left with my only child. While I'm slightly more prepared, she and I have no clue what things will be like when baby punk #2 comes along. I'm sure we'll be okay. Karis is in school now half days and her independence is growing. So it's nice in a way to know that she'll be needing me less when her new sibling will need me a lot.

Happy Saturday!

No comments: