Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Karis!











When I was pregnant with Karis, I can't even remember how many times people said "It'll go by fast." Well... they all LIED! It doesn't just go by fast, it goes by so stinking, incredibly fast, so fast that that you come home from the hospital with this sweet little baby and then later that week you are about to send her off to Pre K.

So, I guess it shouldn't have come as such a surprise when Karis's fourth birthday rolled around. We had her party early in the morning at the "purple park." Lots of friends and family were there to help her celebrate and to spoil her. I, however just sat there in awe of this young lady that God has given me the privilege to raise. She is such a bright, independent, albeit stubborn little girl...

Okay, enough wasting time... I must go start filling our her college applications because I know that "it'll go by fast."

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Alli. Seriously-what a beautiful sweet little girl. Her spirit just shines. I wish I could see you guys in person.

Jamee
xoxo

Natalie said...

Oh my Hat Alli!!!!! You have a beautiful young lady on your hands! I can't believe she is 4!! I still remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when your sister called to tell me she had arrived in this world!! Congrats on raising such a sweetheart! You did a wonderful job on the cake too! :) Would love to see you guys!