Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Day of School and 4 Year Old Pics









Well. We survived. Karis had her first day of Pre-K yesterday. She absolutely loved it. When we picked her up, she was talking so fast that we couldn't keep up. She just kept repeating "I had such a good day. Man! I had a good day! I wanna go to school forever!" I was so proud of her. She wasn't nervous at all, walked right in and joined the class like she had been there her whole life. I, of course cried the whole way home. To me, this is the beginning of the end (well, maybe that's a little dramatic). This was her first big step of independence. I can only imagine where the rest of the school year will take her.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

She is just so adorable Alli!

My mom is here and I had to catch her up on your life and then I realized that I need to be caught up on your life a little more. Sheesh!

My mom agrees that Karis is the most adorable little 4 year old girl alive!

Jamee
xoxo