I got to go see my sister in New York. It was a so much fun and I can't wait to do it again in February.
My brother got married to Alex and I absolutely love her.

Jeff graduated with his Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy. It was a very long journey, but a good one and very much worth it.
My sweet sweet baby turned three. I can hardly believe it. She is such an incredible child and I love her more and more each day.
I've still been doing the cake/cookie thing. I am hoping at least that I am growing in my work and becoming better and better with each order.

We finally got family photos done. I am so happy with how they turned out.

And we ended (began?) the year with everyone together on my side, something that never happens. I am very much looking forward to 2011 and the blessing that it will bring.
No comments:
Post a Comment