Saturday, January 22, 2011

Alli Cookies





I make cookies. They have been dubbed as "Alli Cookies" and they have been known to cause an immediate drooling response at the mention of those two words. I started decorating cookies at http://johnniesbakery.com/ It wasn't the position I had hoped for, but I was young and inexperienced so I gladly took it. I worked there for about 2 years and really got a hang on this cookie decorating. While my passion if for cakes, the cookies are a lot of fun and seem to be in higher demand.

These pictures are my most recent order. They are wedding cookies. I had a lot of fun with them. I like being able to do my own thing and kind of design the cookies how I want. One of my goals this year is to do more cookies for just me. Not for me personally (Ha! Wouldn't that be a disaster), but stuff I want to do. I want to challenge myself with something other than farm animals or holiday cookies. I want to make these cookies and then give them to people in the community. Sort of like a random act of cookie :-) I want to make flower cookies for my 81 year old neighbor whose own garden is immaculate. I want to make pizza cookies for the owners of the pizza joint we go to every Sunday night. I want to try cookie bouquets and about a dozen other things.

So sit back and enjoy the "sweet life."

2 comments:

James and Julie said...

You are so very talented !!!!

Anonymous said...

Looking at these makes our mouth water. We agree with James & Julie, you are talented.

Spencer & Mary