Friday, December 12, 2008

Cookie Extravaganza!!!
















Tis the season!!! I have been baking up a storm. 20 dozen cookies were picked up today and I'll have another 20 dozen to do by next Friday. Woo-hoo. It was kinda nice though that they weren't all Christmas cookies. I can only decorate so many snowmen before I want to gouge my eyes out.
Speaking of eyes.... I have been having some problems with my eyes. Wednesday I woke up and they were so swollen. No itching, watering, redness... just swollen. And each day it has gotten considerably worse. Today when I woke up, I could only open my eyes half way. They felt so sore, like I had a fever, or had been crying all day. So I broke down and went to the doctor this afternoon. They gave me a shot of steroids, some allergy medicine and some hemorrhoid cream to put on my eyes (gross, right?). So, now my eyes feel much better. Still really sore and a little puffy, but much better. They said it could be an allergic reaction to my makeup, possibly. I had just bought a makeup kit from Sephora and I will be seriously upset if I end up being allergic to it.
Karis is growing (too much if you ask me). She has learned "awesome," "minute,"(as in, "wait a minute"), and "escuela"(school in Spanish, complements of Sesame Street). And she also know how to take her shirt off. So, if I leave her in her crib too long in the mornings, I will come in to find her topless with a very mischievous grin on her face.
My sister is getting married in THREE WEEKS! HOLY COW!!! I can hardly believe it! Oh yea, and Stefani, my sister-in-law found out she's having a girl!!! YEA!!! Finally after 3 boys, God is going to bless her with a girl!
Hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Tell Stephani I am excited for her. She can buy bows now!!! YEAH!!! The cookies look great too! Good job.

Amy said...

Well that is fun! A little girl.

Let me know when you're down and if you have some free time. We finish school for the semester this Friday. I was contemplating a visit north as well.

Karis is a big girl now!

Love the cookies. I think the princess ones are my favorite!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on the cookes--very cute! Karis is really growing and showing her sweet personality. We love you guys!